1.    #1  
    my service is verizon. i currently own a treo 650 and i have it setup where i can go online via my ISP (with a script) and it takes it out of my minutes. my question is.... if i get a verizon treo 700p, will i be able todo the same thing? will i be able to make a new connection for my ISP and then enter in the same script? and then disable the evdo? i havnt been able to checkout a treo 700p yet, so i am unable to findout if what i want is possible. i know it would be a slow data connection, but i dont feel like paying $45 a month for data. thanks.
    The 700p is pretty much the 650 with EVDO not much has change,except for the extra memory, its almost the same thing.so if your not going to take advantage of the evdo save your money.if not go with sprint $15 evdo you cant beat it
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203 View Post
    The 700p is pretty much the 650 with EVDO not much has change,except for the extra memory, its almost the same thing.so if your not going to take advantage of the evdo save your money.if not go with sprint $15 evdo you cant beat it
    yeah, the extra memory and the better camera and some other small upgrades. my verizon contract is up in december though and i do plan to go to sprint and get a 700wx or 700p with the $15 evdo plan. but i have the extra money know and im considering getting a 700p on verizon to tie me over till then.
    the camera in the 700 is not all that great unless your in good lighting then the pics are not half bad,in low light it sucks, the memory is great, and if you work for a big corporation you might want to check most big companies get Corporate discounts with Sprint. you might wanna check sprintusers.com they have alot of info on plans and all types of stuff. i just think verizon plans are outragious.
    go with sprint i pay 15 buck unlimited!
    Ymeagle

Treo 700p Sprint Favorite apps in order: phone, navigator (tomtomGPS) , NV Backup, Docstogo, Versa, keycaps, minitones, PdaNet, Butler, palmPDF, volcare, AOL im, DA, BOLD MEANS FREE