Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    OK...I searched the forum & could not find an answer to my question.

What is up with my Sprint TV? I have used it in the past with no problems. I can still open the application and browse all the channels without any problem, but when i click on a channel to view it, nothing happens! the phone does not freeze-up or anything. it is as if the channel names were not linked to anything. tapping on one just highlights it....nothing happens! I am wondering if i screwed up the file associations for the sprint tv files when i was playing with resco file explorer the other day?.

so my question is....does anyone know what type of file the channels on sprint tv are? .pls, .wav, etc. My first thought is I could go back into Resco file explorer and reassociate whatever file type it is with Sprint TV and that should solve the problem. Right?

or...if I am wrong and it is something else...what is it & how do I fix it?

Thanks for all the help everyone!

Nick
    I'm having a similar problem. I got my 700P about a week ago. About 4 days ago nothing on Sprint TV would work. Now the video files work but none of the music files such as serious radio work. Help!
    I seem to be running fine.....
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    well...I called sprint customer service and they were not much help...they asked me to do a hard reset and I said no. Sprint TV is not worth all the hassle of doing a hard reset. the rep. submitted a trouble ticket and said someone would be in touch. i have a feeling they will not be much help.

I hope one of you Treo masters can help me figure this out!!!

Thanks Nick.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    ok...Now that sprint tv is back up & running, I tried to use it. I still have the same problem as mentioned above!!!!! I also noticed that some of the web sites I used to go to that had video on them are not working the same. in the past there would be a little green box that said "play" where the videos would normally play if viewed on a PC. I could click that and Kinoma would start & play the video. now, there is no green play button on the web sites!!!!!

Is anyone else experiencing this???? Does anyone else know what can be done to fix the problem?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanfna View Post
    What is up with my Sprint TV? I have used it in the past with no problems. I can still open the application and browse all the channels without any problem, but when i click on a channel to view it, nothing happens! the phone does not freeze-up or anything. it is as if the channel names were not linked to anything. tapping on one just highlights it....nothing happens!
    I was having this same problem and this thread is the only one that came up with this issue.

I wasn't sure if Kinoma 4 or PTunes Deluxe were causing a conflict so I deleted both. Sprint TV still did not work, so I performed a warm reset to test Sprint TV without other apps loading. It worked fine after the warm reset, so I performed a soft reset to bring the phone to it's nomal operating state. Surprisingly, it continued to operate properly after the soft reset.

I reinstalled PTunes Deluxe and Kinoma 4EX (in that order) and all is well.

Hope this helps if you are still experienceing this issue.
    I canceled my sprint tv... That's weak. Pay $10/month for that garbage? Please.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.