1.    #1  
    I've had a 650 for a while and love it. I have DUN enabled via bluetooth and I am able to use Snapper Mail to retrieve my email over a dialup connection.I just got my wife a 700P and would like for her to be able to get email as well via dialup. However, when you go into the Preferences > Network the service says BroadbandAccess and is LOCKED. When I click "modify" it tells me I can't. I really don't want to pay $80 for the EVDO for her to get emails. So, are the any hacks/cracks that would enable me to change this setting so we can use dialup to get to an outside ISP? Thanks!
    I found the 650 to be very reliable with this option, especially when using PDANet. On my 700p though, it is not at all reliable. Good luck. Ben
  3.    #3  
    Sorry, my question may not have been clear. I am looking for instructions as to how I can enable the dial-up function on the 700P (which appears to have been intentionally disabled by Palm/Verizon). My question really has nothing to do with DUN. Thanks.
    Why don't you just go under network preferences and make a new network setting rather than trying to modify the Verizon one?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680