1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can buy the little power dongle that comes with the Sprint 650 and 700p?

Sprint included them so that you could attach the dongle adapter to your treo(and use the current car or home charger from any other sprint phone).

I lost mine and need another. Cant find it from Sprint, Palm or even Ebay.

Many thanks!

MM
    Quote Originally Posted by murph71 View Post
    I lost mine and need another. Cant find it from Sprint, Palm or even Ebay.
    I assume, when you said you can't find it from Palm, you meant the one in your hand.

http://web.palm.com/products/Product...342&cat=280001

Unfortunately they aren't as cheap as one would wish. Might do better getting someone on here, who doesn't want their's, to ship it to you for a couple bucks.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I never knew what that thing did. This is nice. I can use my wife's Sprint charger for her LG phone at home and my Treo charger at work. Thanks for this post.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    I MIGHT still have mine. If so it's yours. I'll look tomorrow, but I'm not making promises.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by leardvr View Post
    I MIGHT still have mine. If so it's yours. I'll look tomorrow, but I'm not making promises.
    any luck?