Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Put Resco to the test for the first time and it did good. I got a reset loop and had to do a hard reset today after a problem earlier and Reso backed everything up fine.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Put Resco to the test for the first time and it did good. I got a reset loop and had to do a hard reset today after a problem earlier and Reso backed everything up fine.
    That's good to know. Without a doubt, Resco is one of the better companies supporting PalmOS.
    Yes, Resco Explorer is first rate file manager. At one point they were offering both Explorer and Backup as a package for $20 . . . now that's a deal!
    Does anyone know if any of these backup solutions can backup and restore Blackberry Connect files? I use Resco for the fact that it restores java, but was suprised to find my BB Connect didn't get restored.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowrtype View Post
    Does anyone know if any of these backup solutions can backup and restore Blackberry Connect files? I use Resco for the fact that it restores java, but was suprised to find my BB Connect didn't get restored.
    I'd contact the developer - Resco is quite responsive.
    NVBackup, and just to be safe, Resco Backup...

But backing-up is not as important as restoring and in this NVBackup has been outstanding. Never got a chance to restore with Resco Backup because of this.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Resco Backup has never let me down.
    Who's only using the Backup feature included in Resco Explorer?
    Is it good enough?
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Is it good enough?
    I was using just the Backup function in Explorer for awhile, and from what I remember the only real differences were that scheduled backups and manual exclusions can not be done with through the Explorer version.
    I am using BackupBuddy.NET as well as BackupBuddy. I have not had to restore yet so can't comment on how that function is.

My backups are scheduled at midnight via the net and on my pc and so far I haven't run into any problems yet.... knock on wood.
    Last edited by SilverGS; 09/25/2006 at 12:47 PM.
    Unlocked Rogers GSM Treo 650, PalmOS V5.40017, Firmware: 01.71, Software: Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Modded and hacked! Custom ROM - removed RealPlayer, Todo, Tasks, Versamail, Tips, World Clock, Launcher. Added support for FAT32 SD cards.
    Software: PDAbs, Backup.NET, Uninstall Manager, Card Reader, FileZ, Power RUN, DateBk5, DocumentsToGo, HandZipper, Chatter, TakePhone, Technician, Voice Dial, TCPMP, SpashPhoto, Insaniquarium, Memory Master, Sol Free, Palma Sutra
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Is it good enough?
    I own and love both of Resco's products: Explorer and Backup, but a backup app that you can't schedule is no solution for me. I want my backups automated everyday. That's why I use Resco Backup (yes the other major contenders provide programmed backups too). I prefer Resco Backup because a restore is very fast and seemless.
    Resco Backup forever, since I had Ipaq 4150! I even did not try any other backup tools yet!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12