1.    #1  
    Hey you Treo-anuts.

I just recently purchased Treo 700p, And at same time..I relocated to Long Beach, California for a new job as a teacher. As you see, I am a Chicago Bears fan in the Raiders Nation. I am profoundly deaf and have no use for audio streaming.

I would subscribe to Orb but it looks like it needs TV and Internet Connection for the Orb services. I still hadnt set up the cable and internet at my new apartment. I am poor after the move and wouldnt see my first paycheck for other two weeks at least.

I would try Mobi-TV but they only demo one short commerical. I wouldnt want to pay only to find out its not all cracked up to be what I hope to be. What if they dont show NFL games in whole at all?? So I am scared to try.

So any ideas or advice out there? For the record, I dont have access to SprintTV and their NFL promotion since I am under Verizon Wireless. I know about the GetSportz software but its not updated with NFL yet. It is with MLB and other sports-related news...I want video streaming..if its possible at all?

I missed that GREAT Bears/Packers game last Sunday and I dont want to miss anything again! Go Bears!
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Get a Cable card, install www.orb.com

That is all I know
  3.    #3  
    ok...what cable cards do you suggest and that works with Treo 700p?
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I have got the 150 and it works quite well.

http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/prods_pvr.html

I would also suggest going to www.avsforum.com to learn about the capabilities of each card.