1.    #1  
    hey

i just got a treo 700p today and i was wondering whats the best program for instant messenging (aim, yahoo, icq, msn). I had verichat in the past with my treo 650 and it was good but unstable at times when i did multi-tasking and the phone resets itself. i heard about verichat and mundu but not sure which one is better and which version to get. please reply.
    IM+ rocks.

It has background mode, supports all the networks you are looking for (AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ), plus some. The people that run it are really great on tech and customer support.
    Have you heard Marillion's Marbles? www.Marillion.com

PalmPilot, Palm 512K, Palm V, Sony Clie N760C, Sony Clie NX-70V, Treo 600, Sony Ericsson P900, BlackBerry 7100t, Siemens SX1, Nokia 7710, Siemens SK65, Treo 650... Currently, Treo 700P.

Yes, I have a problem and I am trying to get help.
    I was trying IM+ and generally liked it, but couldn't figure out how to lower the alert volume. the tones are quite loud. Can they be adjusted?
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    My problem with IM+ (and either Mundu or Causerie too), was that they did not play well with Trillian. If I got messages from people using Trillian, IM+ gave me either no text at all or garbage that was virtually impossible to read. The other one (either Mundu or Causerie) gave me the opposite problem of IM+ (garbage or no text). I believe it was Mundu.

I think Causerie and Verichat were the ones that displayed messages fine even if they originated through Trillian...
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    i use causerie. IM+ doesn't work on my 700p