Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    so i updated to the new itunes today. its not much different and although it looks less cluttered, it really is more cluttered and is even slower. not withstanding however, i noticed a new playlist at the bottom of my list titled "Treo Smartphon". i certainly didnt make this, i hope it works like the itunes slvr and rokr, so that we can sync up songs to our phone through itunes. but the problem is that most of my songs on my phone are on the sd card (like i assume 99% of everyone else is).

    so what im asking is does anyone know what the deal with this is? how do we use it? what kind of options do we have? and the list goes on.... any info would be great.

    ps sorry if this is in the wrong thread but i have a 700p and i guess thats enough for me
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjrkjm View Post
    so i updated to the new itunes today. its not much different and although it looks less cluttered, it really is more cluttered and is even slower. not withstanding however, i noticed a new playlist at the bottom of my list titled "Treo Smartphon". i certainly didnt make this, i hope it works like the itunes slvr and rokr, so that we can sync up songs to our phone through itunes. but the problem is that most of my songs on my phone are on the sd card (like i assume 99% of everyone else is).

    so what im asking is does anyone know what the deal with this is? how do we use it? what kind of options do we have? and the list goes on.... any info would be great.

    ps sorry if this is in the wrong thread but i have a 700p and i guess thats enough for me
    where do you see this playlist? i updated mine and dont see it anywhere
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjrkjm View Post
    so i updated to the new itunes today. its not much different and although it looks less cluttered, it really is more cluttered and is even slower. not withstanding however, i noticed a new playlist at the bottom of my list titled "Treo Smartphon". i certainly didnt make this, i hope it works like the itunes slvr and rokr, so that we can sync up songs to our phone through itunes. but the problem is that most of my songs on my phone are on the sd card (like i assume 99% of everyone else is).

    so what im asking is does anyone know what the deal with this is? how do we use it? what kind of options do we have? and the list goes on.... any info would be great.

    ps sorry if this is in the wrong thread but i have a 700p and i guess thats enough for me
    I believe what he is saying. I haven't updated my itunes yet to see if its there by default. but this is the link to ad this program to itunes.

    http://www.teavuihuang.com/massstorsync/
    <a href="http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/geezy_da_great">
    <img src="http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/sc/geezy%20da%20great.jpg" border=0>
    </a>
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by EricDMiller View Post
    where do you see this playlist? i updated mine and dont see it anywhere
    Installed and ditto.

    I do have mOcean running though, and its been GREAT.
  5. #5  
    hey pete and eric juss download the itunes add on to use that feature in itunes...i put the link a few posts up..
    <a href="http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/geezy_da_great">
    <img src="http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/sc/geezy%20da%20great.jpg" border=0>
    </a>
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by geezy View Post
    I believe what he is saying. I haven't updated my itunes yet to see if its there by default. but this is the link to ad this program to itunes.

    http://www.teavuihuang.com/massstorsync/
    Thanks for the link geezy!
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by geezy View Post
    hey pete and eric juss download the itunes add on to use that feature in itunes...i put the link a few posts up..
    is there a way to keep the card in the treo and do a hot sync and have the songs go on the card that way?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by EricDMiller View Post
    is there a way to keep the card in the treo and do a hot sync and have the songs go on the card that way?
    download softick card export 2 and do it that way
    Last edited by geezy; 09/13/2006 at 03:04 PM.
    <a href="http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/geezy_da_great">
    <img src="http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/sc/geezy%20da%20great.jpg" border=0>
    </a>
  9. #9  
    I agree with Peter. MOcean works just great. Tried the other method and it seemed way to kludgy. Rock on with MOcean!
    Have you heard Marillion's Marbles? www.Marillion.com

    PalmPilot, Palm 512K, Palm V, Sony Clie N760C, Sony Clie NX-70V, Treo 600, Sony Ericsson P900, BlackBerry 7100t, Siemens SX1, Nokia 7710, Siemens SK65, Treo 650... Currently, Treo 700P.

    Yes, I have a problem and I am trying to get help.

Posting Permissions