1.    #1  
    What would you guys recommend/like? Im trying to decide between the Martin Fields screen protector and the Treo Central protector. I use my 700wx outside a lot so I need something that can handle glare. I really like the look of the Martin Fields but does it have any anti-glare feature to it and is is useable in the sun? Also, I currently have a palm protector on right now but it has a very small area on the side which isn't covered... do these protectors cover the whole screen or are they a bit small?
    I have used the TC screen protectors for a couple of years now. They work great, fit just right, and do an ok job woth glare.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    One word: Boxwave
    Because Boxwave was so hard to remove from the 650 screen, Martin Fields.

In fact I have Martins on several products, they are GREAT!! But Boxwave does make Anti-Glare.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I've said this before and I'll say it again. Martin Fields much more touch sensitive then Boxwaves. Boxwaves are good, but you lose touch sensitivity on the screen (too thick). Martin Fields are just as clear, but don't have the anti glare. I think anti glare is overrated anyway. It smudges a little, and doesn't look quite as clear.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercoffee1 View Post
    I've said this before and I'll say it again. Martin Fields much more touch sensitive then Boxwaves. Boxwaves are good, but you lose touch sensitivity on the screen (too thick). Martin Fields are just as clear, but don't have the anti glare. I think anti glare is overrated anyway. It smudges a little, and doesn't look quite as clear.

your *opinion*
    There are 2 types of Boxwaves, ClearTouch Anti-Glare and ClearTouch Crystal. I use the ClearTouch Crystals which are great, and I prefer the crystal clear clarity. I find that if I'm having a glare problem I'm probably going to tilt the device for more shade to better view the screen anyway. Have never used Martin Fields, but most people who try them love them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttrundle View Post
    your *opinion*
    absolutely, as everyone is entitled to their's
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    Quote Originally Posted by Convert View Post
    There are 2 types of Boxwaves, ClearTouch Anti-Glare and ClearTouch Crystal. I use the ClearTouch Crystals which are great, and I prefer the crystal clear clarity. I find that if I'm having a glare problem I'm probably going to tilt the device for more shade to better view the screen anyway. Have never used Martin Fields, but most people who try them love them.
    Same here, I have not used the Martin Fields. I am of the opinion that the sensitivity of the Boxwave ClearTouch Crystal which, of the different types I have used, is perfect, very smooth (and I write to the screen a lot using Jot every day). Boxwave does make the ClearTouch Anti-Glare, but the Crystal feels like it actually enhances the colors on the Treo and I have never felt uncomfortable with glare in any situation with them. I don't think that the MFs come with the plastic which helps you smooth it down nor the polishing cloth which Boxwave includes in each one. I carry these around and use them to keep the screen clean.
    The MartinFields screen protectors are the best I have ever tried (and I have tried a good amount of different brands). But dont take my word for it, just do a search on this forum and the only CON to the martinfields is applying it, it's a PITA but worth it if you take your time and do it right. MartinFields all the way!!!
    -Proud Treo 750V (UMTS), 700WX (EVDO) and PPC-6700 (EVDO) owner on the go...

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/oly/sets/72157594244138528/" target="_blank">OLY's GADGET PHOTO BLOG</a