1.    #1  
    http://www.novii.tv/up/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2780

In case you guys didnt know, those of us with Novii Remote deluxe , once we installed it on the 700p , the IR didnt work so Novii was useless, wich it still is since the IR range is so minimal on the 700p but to use on Auto DVDs or car Stereos that use remotes and your not too far, its great, well there is an update Ver 3.4 Beta that now works with the 700p ive used it and works Great.
    Do you happen to know if the Blaster works with the 700p?
  3.    #3  
    i dont know but i would search their forums
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ALooneyGuy View Post
    I just emailed them about this. I'll let you know when I get a response. They upgraded version of NoviiRemote Deluxe works with the 700p but it does not mention anything about the NoviiBlaster software which works independently of the deluxe and classi verions. It's all confusing to me.
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203 View Post
    http://www.novii.tv/up/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2780

In case you guys didnt know, those of us with Novii Remote deluxe , once we installed it on the 700p , the IR didnt work so Novii was useless, wich it still is since the IR range is so minimal on the 700p but to use on Auto DVDs or car Stereos that use remotes and your not too far, its great, well there is an update Ver 3.4 Beta that now works with the 700p ive used it and works Great.
    Seriously? You're using Novii as a remote in your CAR?

"What made your wreck your car, son?" "Well, I had to launch Novii.. then it was stuck on Den TV like it always is.. So I kept poking the button to change the profile. Next thing I know, I have a Treo implanted in my face from an airbag."
  6.    #6  
    buahahahahaha hey the IR range sucks, so you have to use it for upclose things, whats better than your car. but you think the insurance company would buy that excuse?..lol
    Actually, it's a lot less distracting (both physically & mentally) to use a remote rather than manipulating buttons on the dash. Try it, I think you would appreciate it. You don't even have to move anything more than your finger.
    Quote Originally Posted by ALooneyGuy View Post

Here's the reply I got from Novii:
    -------------------------------------------
    "Thanks for your interest in our NoviiRemote Blaster product!

Unfortunately NoviiRemote Blaster is not compatible with Treo 700p. We 're
    not planning to port our software to this device, couse NR Blaster project
    is stopped by Novii.

Howewer, our new version NoviiRemote Deluxe 3.6. for Palm OS does work on
    Palm Treo 700p although the effective range is 3-6 feet only."
    ------------------------------------------

Has anyone actually tried a blaster on a 700p. The 650 & 700p are so similar I can't imagine why it wouldn't work the same on both.
    Sprint
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p
    Here's another reply I got from them:

"Tuning the blaster software to a new Treo is not a simple task. Some help
    from Palm's engineers is necessary.

At present there are less than 300 blasters in our store. So finally we've
    decided not to tune the blaster software to the Treo 700p needs.

Sorry about that.

Please don't hesitate to write with any questions."

What "software tuning" would be required is beyond me. The 650 and 700p are so similar I can't understand this one.
    Sprint
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p