1.    #1  
    What is the best place(good price and service) to purchase the 650/700 battery other than this site that isn't ebay. New or used.
    I ordered the first two. It has been 2 weeks and I haven't received them. I called the company and they said that they would re-ship them, hhmmm.....
  3.    #4  
    keep us updated. anyone other places?
    Well I finally received my order today - I placed the order on Aug 24th. After a week since placing the order I called Better than OEM and spoke to a person. He said that they were having problems with shipments to Illinois. So they reshipped, so they said. They must also be Skyauctions on eBay since they put a little insert about posting good feedback.

Like I said, I ordered the second and third one listed above by bloodycape77. The one that was $7.98 is now $16.65 but include free shipping. I paid $7.98 + $9.95 + $9.90 shipping. Both batteries that I received are Treo by PalmOne:

PalmOne Battery Module
    Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
    Type 157-10014-00

The only thing that differs are the Samsung bar codes. Based on the Type 157-10014-00, these are 1800 mAh. Am going to charge these up tonight.
    I would just buy the Seidio extended battery from seidio's store. I've purchased from them before and am very happy. Reputable products and reasonable shipping, too.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
    Both batteries charged up no problem and am using one now. I'll report back on the performance.
    i look on ebay for palm oem batteries
    So far I have been using one of the new batteries for almost 2 weeks now, and it supplies the same amount of juice as my original battery. So, I have 2 good backup batteries that meet my needs for about $28.