1.    #1  
    I have lost my mind. Somehow, I managed to screw up everything on my Visor. Slowly getting back to normal. My biggest problem right now is Todo items aren't showing up in my datebook at all. All is selected in my Datebook+ prefs for todo. Little help?
    - John
    Originally posted by pee-dee-eh
    I have lost my mind. Somehow, I managed to screw up everything on my Visor. Slowly getting back to normal. My biggest problem right now is Todo items aren't showing up in my datebook at all. All is selected in my Datebook+ prefs for todo. Little help?
    Just to clarify, are all the categories checked? Do you have "Show Undated Items" and/or "Show Dated Items" checked?
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Having trouble understanding your problem. Sounds like you want to see your tasks in your datebook page. I don't think Datebk+ does that, I think it only displays appointments. Selecting "all" means you have selected to display all _categories_ of appointments.
    Datebk4, on the other hand, gives you a split screen if you want between your appointments and tasks, memos, address book.
    More info, please?
  4.    #4  
    FIXED!
    Thanks ****! I completely forgot about the ToDo Preferences (Options menu). This was the obvious problem, I needed to set it up in ToDo prefs, not normal prefs. Like I said, easy question. Thanks for your help!

I was trying to do this from view6, which is not possible (the options menu doesn't exist there). You have to be in view1 to get the options menu (duh).

you are wonderful ****
    Last edited by pee-dee-eh; 02/28/2001 at 08:10 PM.
    - John
    FIXED!
    Thanks ****! I completely forgot about the ToDo Preferences (Options menu). This was the obvious problem, I needed to set it up in ToDo prefs, not normal prefs. Like I said, easy question. Thanks for your help!

I was trying to do this from view6, which is not possible (the options menu doesn't exist there). You have to be in view1 to get the options menu (duh).

you are wonderful ****
    You're welcome, thank you, and will you be my PRPRPR $agent$?
    -Joshua
  6.    #6  
    Ha. I couldn't take that job. My feeling is that you engage in way too much conversation with Miradu, and I just can't support that.

(just kidding)
    - John
    Ha. I couldn't take that job. My feeling is that you engage in way too much conversation with Miradu, and I just can't support that.

(just kidding)
    Okay. I won't talk to him ever again. Sorry Mike, but I need a PRPRPR $agent$ $pretty$ $badly$.
    -Joshua
    Originally posted by ****-richardson

Okay. I won't talk to him ever again. Sorry Mike, but I need a PRPRPR $agent$ $pretty$ $badly$.

coincidently, i'm looking for a 'personal piper'. I was at a friend's wedding awhile back and they had a Scottish piper lead them into the church and into the reception (as well as lead them out of the church) and it was so COOL! I decided i wanted a personal piper to lead me into meetings at work or into restaurants when i go out.

I'd love to walk around with a Highland Piper announcing my arrival!!!

Ok...was that outloud?
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
    Originally posted by jazzlover
    Having trouble understanding your problem. Sounds like you want to see your tasks in your datebook page. I don't think Datebk+ does that, I think it only displays appointments. Selecting "all" means you have selected to display all _categories_ of appointments.
    Datebk4, on the other hand, gives you a split screen if you want between your appointments and tasks, memos, address book.
    More info, please?
    Yes, Datebk+ will show your To Do's. In the Day view of Datebk, under the Options menu, you can choose To Do preferences, and select which To Do's to show based on their category and priority. I find it pretty handy, although I'm sure there are others who prefer to keep their appointments and To Do's separate.

Jeff