1.    #1  
    I didn't want to resort to a public forum to contact Chatter. After not hearing back from an email, and a private message on TREOCENTRAL. I am hoping that I can be heard.

I purchased a license to Chatteremail Plus on Thursday LATE NIGHT. Waited til Friday (after the 12 hour window) and sent an email to support. NO RESPONSE.

Sent a private message on Saturday - I know it's not a business day, just to remind Chatter of my not having a reg key.

It's been over

I am certain that I may have simply fallen through the cracks or simply Chatter or Chatter's corresponding person may have had some emergency and couldn't get back to me. I hope that this can be settled amicably.

Chatter - if you get this I hope to get some form of update - good, bad, or ugly - regarding my purchase.

P.S. I hope to followup to this thread with a POSITIVE message!
    Palm Vx -> Treo 700p (Death by MR Update to 1.10) -> Treo 755p (Blue) -> Treo Pro with Sapphire Blue Innocase
    We sent your code within minutes, and replied to your email within minutes (I hardly ever check TreoCentral mail). You must be blocking our regular mail; please check your spam mail and add support@chatterermail to your "white list".

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Marc,
    I had received the reg email today (Monday) - maybe there was some lag between mail servers perhaps?!

FYI, the timestamp on the email on the paypal receipt was Friday 1:08am and received the reg key email on Monday 10:03am.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 700p (Death by MR Update to 1.10) -> Treo 755p (Blue) -> Treo Pro with Sapphire Blue Innocase
    Your code was sent at 7:33am Friday (PDT) to the PayPal address you used. My guess is that you didn't check that mailbox.

Marc
  5.    #5  
    Hmm.. your guess is incorrect. I have been checking all accounts including the one associated with Paypal. It truly isn't necessary to continue this thread - let's just hash it up to slow mail server time.
    Marc's response time has been amazing through the years - I would definitely consider the probability that it's your mail server's fault.

-WC-
    Delayed mail, happens all the time.