Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimensiondvdrob View Post
    Where do I get this from? Sounds interesting!

Thanks,

Robert

It's from g-funkster (member here on TC). Do a search on TV2nite under Palm OS apps on this forum and it will pop right up. You do have to have java installed for it to work properly.
  2. jagooch
    Quote Originally Posted by izzideluxe View Post
    Link Start is an easy, fast way to run apps from a memory card. It's not fancy, but it's free, saves a ton of memory, and works reliably.
    Where can I get this? e.g. a site that does not require me to register or any junk like that.

Thank You.
    Quote Originally Posted by jossanaijr View Post
    I use Hours since its first release every single day so I can keep all information about work hours. Peter had done some changes for me so it is as I need and want... Unfortunatly no updates anymore but it always the first app I install when changing devices... And it is free!
    Do you understand its Overtime configuration? I can't quite figure it out..

I'm trying to track time at work with it, and I'm hourly, so over 40 is 1.5x pay. But the total never seems to change on the "Total" display with anything. I put in 1:30 assuming that meant OT was 1:30 minutes of pay, but might be wrong.

Pretty neat, although I already track this stuff in excel with calculations for other things to arrive at a total, but nice to have it portable.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Do you understand its Overtime configuration? I can't quite figure it out..

I'm trying to track time at work with it, and I'm hourly, so over 40 is 1.5x pay. But the total never seems to change on the "Total" display with anything. I put in 1:30 assuming that meant OT was 1:30 minutes of pay, but might be wrong.

Pretty neat, although I already track this stuff in excel with calculations for other things to arrive at a total, but nice to have it portable.
    Portable? Can't you run Excel worksheets on your Treo?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    Portable? Can't you run Excel worksheets on your Treo?
    I just threw up in my mouth a little when you said that..

DtG sucks. It's installed, but half the time when I use it the formatting is all hosed up or it crashes loading a file. Sometimes when it crashes, the original file somehow gets deleted.

Needless to say I never use it. There's been a time or two I've referenced a Word doc on it, looked at an Excel sheet on it once for giggles.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12