Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I had been sync'ing it without problem. Now it lost it's ID. This has affected a couple of programs that I use, such as Snapperware. Help
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jstanovic View Post
    I had been sync'ing it without problem. Now it lost it's ID. This has affected a couple of programs that I use, such as Snapperware. Help
    When was the last time you backed up.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I sync it eveyday Mon-Friday. All of the important info is on the Desk Top. Such as my Cal and Clt Addresses.

I had a Treo 600 since they came out and I never had this problem!!!
    There is a program called checkusername.
    I have used it before. Do a google search for it. It is free I believe. I hope that helps
    Another program is changename. It'll allows you to change your user name on your treo.
    Did you use the same username as your 600 and hotsynced the 700 with it? That's your problem. Hard reset, hotsync (use a different ID) only your PIM info, install apps one at a time and test them. Discussed ad nauseam every time you change devices or even just updating firmware. Good advice.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!