Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sprint TV down here too, Colorado Springs since last night-- Error M02.
    Sprint TV down in Miami
    Down in Dallas, TX also.
    Same LV Kansas
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Sprint TV is working fine here in Tampa.
    Same error M02 message in San Francisco now.
    M02 still in CoS...
    working for me in NJ

Fred
    I am in NY and no Sprint TV here.

Any updates?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Same problem here, but just a bit ago saw my phone was on and it wanted to configure Vision Services. So maybe they are fixing it. Also noticed my PRL got updated without me even doing anything. Considering I called the other day from home where I don't have EVDO or anything and they said I was running the latest for my area which was 20221 and no I am at 20224 albeit I am at my parents in Oklahoma that do have EVDO. But hey, not complaining! Hopefully TV is fixed soon. I have no issues with downtime as long as they make it better.
    down in NJ
    It does not work for me in central Wisconsin either, but it works on my a900 though.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Still up in Tampa.
    Quote Originally Posted by TREOpalooza View Post
    Same error M02 message in San Francisco now.
    Yep.
    diane
    In the process of trying to get a PRL update [which failed yesterday], I asked about the Sprint tv issue (still down here north of Houston Monday morning) and was told the "trouble ticket" was scheduled to be completed by 6:00 PM Monday. We'll see.
    I also got a trouble ticket opened yesterday & they just called me. They said that they are having a problem with Sprint TV and "the majority" of Treo 700p's are affected. They say it is a system error that they are working on and they don't have an estimated completion date, but they won't call back everybody to let them know its working. We got to keep on checking. They closed the ticket. Funny...I bought mine & my wife's Treos same date, etc. Hers works with TV...mine don't. Oh well...here's waiting...
    been down runnin on almost a week now in Norman, OK
    Down again in Boston, Error M02. Lame!
    9/18 - Called Sprint tech. Waited 10 minutes on hold. Was told I had to get off my 700p and call from another one to troubleshoot. Walked into nearby Sprint store. After waiting 15 minutes for in-store tech he tells me I have to call a Tech and to use any phone in the store display. All phones connected by 20lb weighted cords and no way to release the 20lb pull of cord. Waited 10 minutes on hold. Got tech on line. Phone erroneously disconnected. Flirted with hottie checking out the Blackberry next to me offering to help lift the phone...joke not well received. Tech calls me back on 700p. Tells me to find the number of the phone I called from. Hottie got the joke and smiled. 5minutes to find phone number of phone. Arm tired from holding phone was connected to elevated tech services after first tech could not walk me through entering some code to see a screen that did not exist on my phone. 12 minutes later when elevated tech got on... was told that this is known issue with the Treo and work was begun on the 9th of September. Apparently I will now receive text message when resolved.
    Only explanation for wasting 1.5 hours on solving SprintTV so I can watch TV on my Palm?....Saw hottie walk into Sprint Store. End result...No hottie, tired arm, no TV and more paper back at the office.

I'll send a notice when the text message comes. If anyone else hears from a Sprint Tech let us know. I got 1.5 hours into Sprint TV knowing full well I never watched my Mobi subscription when I had it a year ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    Only explanation for wasting 1.5 hours on solving SprintTV so I can watch TV on my Palm?....Saw hottie walk into Sprint Store.
    Lol! I can't argue with your logic since the hottie was probably more worthwhile then the SprinTV anyway.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast