1.    #1  
    Hi all,

need some help here. Recently upgraded from a T3 to Treo650. Lack of internal mem sucks big time.

I am using LauncherX to move apps to Card. Now at 7.89M remaining and still have some apps not loaded. Will PowerRun help to solve this problem?

What is the difference between the 2? since both can move prcs to card adn run them from there.

Thanks for your help.

atom
    PowerRun is specifically designed to move apps to the SD and run them from there. However, you should only move apps that do not run in the background all the time. For example, you should not put apps like Chatter or KeyCaps on the SD.

If most of your apps don't need to run all the time, then PowerRun should help you out.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by atomsg View Post
    Hi all,

need some help here. Recently upgraded from a T3 to Treo650. Lack of internal mem sucks big time.

I am using LauncherX to move apps to Card. Now at 7.89M remaining and still have some apps not loaded. Will PowerRun help to solve this problem?

What is the difference between the 2? since both can move prcs to card adn run them from there.

Thanks for your help.

atom
    I recently discovered LinkStart (was already a registered PowerRun user). It was free, so I tried it. I actually like it better than PowerRun. Whenever I move apps with PowerRun, it sticks the link (or the app) in "Unfiled." LinkStart leaves them in the category where they were originally. I'm considering licensing LinkStart to get the more advanced features (that PowerRun doesn't have).
    The wise man breaks wind and is gone... - J. Tull