Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Just wondering, do people like Treo Cases that cover the keyboard? I'm debating which I'm going to get, and I see a lot of people it seems have the keyboards exposed.

I have not had a phone like this before, so I wasn't sure.

~J
    I never liked any of the cases that covered the key pad tried the form fit the treo sprint case and verizon case stopped using them because they were annoying to type. I know found the palm silicone case and I love the looks and feel and the keyboard is covered and it is very easy to type on it.
    Fred
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I'm planning on getting a screen protector regardless. anyone else think an exposed keyboard a big deal or not?

In the end I still may go with a pouch. Any reccomendations on a pouch if I go that route? I've seen the palm one that many people have posted about. One way or another, I need it clipped on my waist.

~J
    The only case with keyboard cover that I like is Palm's own Flexi case for the 700 series. It's a silicon case like Seidio's premium skin or JavoEdge JavoSkin. The part that covers the keyboard is a very thin silicon layer that does not hinder keyboard functionality one bit.

It's actually my favorite silicon skin case now also since it easily fits a BSE or IS skinned Treo unlike the Seidio premium skin.
    I use Vaja T-65 for everyday use.
    http://www.vajacases.com/Vaja/catalo...sEN/apa101ik_1

However, when travelling, when I need greater protection, I use
    http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-23--426.htm

It has already protected my Treo from 2-3 spills (the clip is not as good as in the Vaja).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Well if you work someplace where your hands constantly get dirty and you don't want to wear out your keyboard keys and get them dirty, then get the Palm flexi case for the 700 series. If you're not concerned about keeping your keyboard keys in like new condition, get an open faced case.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    so it does not come with a clip? i was hoping to find something to clip to my waist. is there a holster that works well with it? does the case cover the screen too or take away from the looks of the phone? thanks sounds like something i should look in to. i want to have something that protects the phone but looks really sharp. what form fitted case that has an open keyboard would be recommended?
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    sorry the end got caught off. i meant which case if i decide to go that route. thank you very much?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I want a vaja case so badly
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I have a Vaja T66 for the Treo 650 to sell or $50. PM me if interested.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis