1.    #1  
    I am a longtime Sprint customer and am currently out of contract with them. I have a Treo 650.

How do I switch to a Sero plan? Will I be able to retain my cell number? What's the best deal for a Sero plan and Treo 700p?

Thanks

YoungTurk
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungTurk View Post
    I am a longtime Sprint customer and am currently out of contract with them. I have a Treo 650.

How do I switch to a Sero plan? Will I be able to retain my cell number? What's the best deal for a Sero plan and Treo 700p?

Thanks

YoungTurk
    call retentions and say you have been a long timee custoemr and verizon has some good bla bla bla..and that you want to switch to sero (2 year contract). most of them dont know what it is. anyways you should also get a $150 credit towards a phone purchase because your a longtime customer. Try to get them to give you the cheapest price. Oh yeah, kellogs cereal boxes have a $75 rebate for a 2 year contract and you can also find a $150 rebate on amazon
    What Court says. I just went thru this last month (600 and out of contract). I told Retentions that I was looking for a newer phone and better plan. I mentioned Verizon had the 700p for 299 and Amazon 249 if I signed up with Ver. Out of the blue, he offered me the SERO if I bought the phone. He explained that the savings on the plan will pay for the difference in phone cost (He wanted 399). He said he would refer me and set it up directly. I kept pushing for the matching price of 299; finally got it.

700p 299
    SERO
    500 anytime
    unlimited N&W after 7p
    unlimited mobile to mobile
    free roaming
    $30 and keep corporate discount of 23%
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X
    SERO is the Sprint Employee Referal Offer program. It is a discounted offer for Sprint Employee's to offer friends, relatives, etc.

I work at Sprint (though, I am not in sales.) If anyone is interested, I would be willing send you the specifics. If so, PM me and I will see what I can do for you.

BTW, I believe the offer is for new lines only. I am not sure how they handle existing customers. You would probably need a call into care for that..

Regards,

Tom
    #1 Wrong Forum

#2 Use search button

#3 Goto CDMA Forum and read through any of the 20+ pages on this topic
    Quote Originally Posted by quazimodo View Post
    SERO is the Sprint Employee Referal Offer program. It is a discounted offer for Sprint Employee's to offer friends, relatives, etc.

I work at Sprint (though, I am not in sales.) If anyone is interested, I would be willing send you the specifics. If so, PM me and I will see what I can do for you.

BTW, I believe the offer is for new lines only. I am not sure how they handle existing customers. You would probably need a call into care for that..

Regards,

Tom
    I got the sero plan and i already had a phone line, i just had to renew my contract for two years which i did once i got my 700p.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Tom: I am an existing Sprint customer in my second month of my service. Is there a way to switch to SERO. I did try calling into Sprint without much success. Any help will be great.

Quote Originally Posted by quazimodo View Post

Regards,

Tom
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I just swutched mine. in contract, same number, already worked a deal on my 700p. I just had to call once a wk for a month until I found someone that said ok.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)