Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I was going to get either the InvisibleShield or Best Skin Ever, the full kit (I know with BSE I should get a new screen protector).

If I'm going to use it with that, and need to get a good form factor or pouch case, what is reccomended for either that will fit after putting the invisibleShield or BSE on?

I don't want to put the skin on and find out the case doesn't fit. I'm all over the place and can't decide which case to get, I'm leaning towards a form factor one for now in case I drop it.

Any reccomendations would be great!

~J
    I have BSE and have a horizontal leather case or pouch with belt clip, so the extra tolerance of the IS or BSE doesn't make a difference in what I use. The only problem I had is when I slip my Treo in, it chafes the corner near the stylis of the side application of BSE and it started to bring it up. I cut a small angular portion off to clear it from the constant chafe and its all good now.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I am using the BSE and found the perfect case and I tried a hugh amount of different ones the one I am using now is the palm skin case and I really like it allot. I have used other skins that I did not like because they were hard to get out of pocket and the dust factor this one slides in and out of pocket also protects the keys which I thought will be a problem but it is not at all. and it comes with a screen protector.
    Fred
    Yes, the Palm Flexi case for the 700 series is the best skin case I have found. It also slips easily over a Treo w/ BSE or IS. The keyboard cover is a plus and does not hinder keyboard operation at all.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I forgot to mention, I need the case to have a belt clip so I can wear it also. It does not look like the Palm Flexi has that.

Are there any others?

Sorry about that,

~J
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    fkpalm, which case was that?

I decided I wanted to buy 2 cases BOTH WITH BELT CLIPS.

I want to buy a good form fitting case that covers the keyboard (but is still usable). I was going to then purchase a screen protector for it also, possibly from InvisibleShield.

I also wanted to get a good looking pouch that I could wear when I'm at work and need to look more professional than having my Treo just sitting there in clear site on my waist.

I see MANY cases out there, I was looking at this one for a form fitting case
    Krussell Cabriolet with Multidapt
    http://www.krusell.se/product.php?pr...68&category=42

I just wish it covered the keyboard also, as I'd be worried the keyboard might get hit if I bump into something. Does anyone think that would be a problem.

So if anyone can reccomend a good Form fitting case, along with a good pouch (Ill possibly be using the invisibleShield Full kit as well, please let me know.

I want to buy one ASAP! Thanks!

~J
    Last edited by NBAJ2K; 09/10/2006 at 10:54 AM.
    You can get a horizontal or vertical pouch to put your Treo in while it is in a Palm Flexi Case.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I use the Covertec horizontal pouch with Invisible Shield. I also use the Cellet RH-7 Rubber holster without problems.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    I was looking more to stay away from Holsters as I have had problems with them in the past on other phones, with phones getting accidently unattached and falling. After awhile it would not stay attached as it used to. I know I need some sort of combination, as I want the phone to have something on it when I unhook it, in case of accidental drops.

I was hoping for a form fitted case with a belt clip, that possibly accepts the invisibleShield.

Then also I was looking for a pouch so I can switch in and out of that.

I have heard good things about the Crystal Case. does that cover the buttons?

If it does and works well, is there a pouch that fits it?
    I'm not sure if it would get dirty easily or not though.

Sorry as you can see I'm all over the place looking for suggestions, just trying to stay away from Holsters. I apologize for that!If that Krussell case that I have the link to in my earlier post covered the keyboard then I might be all set.

Can anyone suggest anything?

~J