Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I am wondering if others have had this problem. I understand plenty of people complaining about the bluetooth in the Treos, but mines seems to connect and stay connected fine to my BT GPS, the problem occurs in staying connected to my Parrot 3100 unit. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Usually about 3-10 minutes after connecting for a call, the unit will disconnect.

Thanks in advance.
    The 700p disconnects from just about every BT headset not on their "approved" hardware list. Major bug in 700p that we are all suffering with.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Thanks, thats what I should have figured, I am just surprised that the GPS works with no problem for up to an hour, but the Parrot disconnects with it in a short time, I assume maybe a different type of BT connection?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Yeah, this is upsetting me as well. When I pair with my wifes TomTom 910 in her car, it stays paired for the whole trip. When I get back into the car an hour latter, it repairs immediately. Currenty I have two Sony-Ericson headsets, the HBH-300 and HBH-608 that will drop pairing with the 700p. They were fantastic headsets with my 650. It just really burns my toast that I have two $100 headsets that won't work as they should with the newer of the palm devices!!

When will we be able to hack this ROM so I can port the BT driver stack from my 650 to my 700p?
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx