Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have only used the Jabra JX 10 but it is not perfect. You people who are so excited, wait awhile. The headset loses its connection somewhat often. This happens whenever I turn bluetooth off & then on again. I will make a call & get the headset connected icon buit the sound does not come out of the headset. SO I know now NOT to turn the bluetooth off on the Treo but if I turn the headset off it is ok...
    I've had this happen twice also but I don't think its a headset issue. I also never turn off bluetooth. When this happens the only thing that fixes it is a soft reset of the Treo. I think its a bug in the Treo that will need a Palm update to fix.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    yes this is a bug indeed. the treo has been infested with bugs ever since palm took over. anybody have RAID for treos???
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas View Post
    I prefer a corded headset to a BT one. Sometimes I think its funny, the bluetooth wrap that gets laid at the feet of Palm and the Treo. I own a number of BT devices and they all have the capacity to be a pain in the ***. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. It seems to be th nature of the bluetoothed beast...
    Actually, that isn't the case. Bluetooth works exceptionally well on some other devices.
    The Treo had plenty of bugs with Handspring also. I just hope they hurry up with a fix and don't take another six months.

Quote Originally Posted by treoneo View Post
    yes this is a bug indeed. the treo has been infested with bugs ever since palm took over. anybody have RAID for treos???
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    After 4 returns I have officially given up on my quest to find a bluetooth headset that works with my 700. first time I went with a wired set since the 600. I feel like I'm in a time warp or something. Let me know when someone finds a bluetooth headset that actually works with the 700.
    Global Posts
    562 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tcjohnsson View Post
    Let me know when someone finds a bluetooth headset that actually works with the 700.
    Posts from THIS 2-page thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Palm tree View Post
    Try the Jabra JX-10. I've been through several headsets and this one has *never* failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    but I got the JX-10 and it works well.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcpmark View Post
    the JX-10 with the Jabra EarGels also works very well for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljj8503 View Post
    I too recommend the jabra jx-10, never dropped calls or disconnected from bluetooth.......never.
    Quote Originally Posted by whodean View Post
    I recently purchased a Jabra JX-10, and it really works perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by camplivingston View Post
    after seeing the 5 people in this thread who had success with the jabra jx10 i decided to go for it.....guess what....it works!!!!!!!!!!!!...has not disconnected once yet in 2 days of use!!!!!!!!!!!....the jx10 is the answer to your 700p bluuetooth headset woes!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tcjohnsson View Post
    Let me know when someone finds a bluetooth headset that actually works with the 700.
    My Basic Palm Treo BT Headset works fine for me. ($49.95 at T/C Store)
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    What is this Boom headset? I too am sick to death with the bluetooth issues with Palm - I use my wife's Razr with each and every headset I "try" with my Palm and it is night and day.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12