1.    #1  
    will someone please help me with this im trying to get a working driver for widi to work on my sprint treo 650 (CDMA) does anyone have a working driver and has tested it?!?!? i would like to know the quality and to see if it is actually worth it?

ALSO I AM LOOKING AT BUYING A DIFFERENT CASE/ HOUSING FOR MY TREO. MAYBE CLEAR OR BLACK OR ANOTHER COLOR BESIDES THIS STUPID GREY

thanks
    Alex
    there is not a working driver for wifi yet. the only option other than bluetooth is the enfora sled
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.henningsen View Post
    will someone please help me with this im trying to get a working driver for widi to work on my sprint treo 650 (CDMA) does anyone have a working driver and has tested it?!?!? i would like to know the quality and to see if it is actually worth it?
    The hack and drivers that were available a while ago were beyond glitchy and disabled the CDMA radio. You couldn't even simply switch between the two with resets: you had to wipe the whole thing clean. Worked, wasn't worth it. It's no longer available, I guess it's incompatible with newer firmware or maybe Shadowmite just got tired of people saying "when RU going 2 fix thiz??" when there was nothing more he could do.

ALSO I AM LOOKING AT BUYING A DIFFERENT CASE/ HOUSING FOR MY TREO. MAYBE CLEAR OR BLACK OR ANOTHER COLOR BESIDES THIS STUPID GREY
    You're maybe talking about the "smoke" grey cases they sell on eBay? The crystal version of that case is the one I've fallen in love with. I made a couple minor modifications to it, but it was very close to perfect out-of-the-box. (I drilled a reset hole, ground the flip-top back a bit to give me finger room for gaming, and gummed up the lid with glue so it'd stay up better.) I've dropped my phone in it twice (actually, pants-related wardrobe malfunction, but the point is it fell) and my my phone didn't suffer a scratch. One time it was even far enough to bust the case open(!), but it still shielded the phone from the big drop.
  4.    #4  
    welll hey guys thanks for the wifi help... i might have to get a new phone and sell this one...
    as for as the cases i am going to look for them but i am very interested in getting a different case. but i heard that once you take the case off the warranty is void?!?!?!
    as for as the cases i am going to look for them but i am very interested in getting a different case. but i heard that once you take the case off the warranty is void?!?!?!
    Ah, I think I see what you meant, now... what you're calling the case is typically called the housing; a case is something the phone phone goes inside to protect the screen, keyboard, and housing from scratches and accidental damage. Swapping the housing will not only void your warranty, but most carriers won't even look at a phone that isn't branded their way. If you swap it with the same housing they might never know, but it won't improve the appearance beyond scratching.