1.    #1  
    I'm a registered user of Puzzles-in-Motion. It's a great game. Since I upgraded to a Prism, I am trying to find the color version of this game.

Anyone know where I can find it?
    Their home page says:

Technical Software Solutions, Inc., the creator of "Puzzles-In-Motion", has begun negotiations to sell our Palm game to a very well-known software publisher! The name of the game will probably be changed and the initial screen will change to indicate the new branding. The game will then be re-released under the new name by the new publisher. The initial release will probably not contain any new puzzle objects, but a future release will be a knock-out!

With the new publisher, we believe that "Puzzles-In-Motion" will get into the hands of a great many more Palm users than it has to date. The more users there are, the more puzzle packs there will be!

I have enjoyed every minute of working to give you "Puzzles-In-Motion", and I hope you have enjoyed playing it. I think the future will bring many more exciting developments for this game!

As always, thank you for your interest and support!

Larry Roy
    President
    Technical Software Solutions, Inc.
    and nothing more. I think you'll have to wait.
    Jeff
    Actually, I did a Yahoo search and found it here.
    Jeff
  4.    #4  
    I followed your link, downloaded it and installed it. Thanks!
    This says it's just a demo. Did you get it to work without having to pay again, or is it not a free upgrade. This has long been one of my favorite games and I'll probably buy it again if I have to. (But I'd rather not )
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice...
  6.    #6  
    I just installed it on top of the mono version. I didn't delete anything. (I wrote down my registration code first to be safe)

It now is in color, and it still shows as registered. The game is even cooler in color!