1.    #1  
    Just a short note about the release of update 3.3a of the multi-purpose automating tool "2PlayMe" for PalmOS.

"2PlayMe" started as an ordinary alarm clock with support for MP3 (using PocketTunes, AeroPlayer, RealPlayer or Sony's Audioplayer) and Midi (internal or external using Timidity). It supports "Safe alarm", "Snooze", "Random", "Playlists" and "Fade in".

During the last year "2PlayMe" has developed more and more to a swiss-army knife which can schedule a lot of interesting tasks. This includes tasks to save battery life (controlling the brightness, switch on/off bluetooth or WiFi), protect privacy (switch on/off phone or sound), fight short memory situations (scheduled softreset at night) and things like "Network time sync", automated "hotsync", "Default network connection select" and plain "application start".

You can download your trial version from Palmgear:
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...0&prodid=53698

The trial version is limited to 1 alarm. Also it displays advertising for some of my other apps during start of "2PlayMe" GUI. When registered (the registration code is valid for every coming update of "2PlayMe") the alarm limit is raised to 100 and the advertising is removed.

Feel free to comment,
    Henk
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Do u know if the common screen-turn-on at 12:09am is the network time sync? If so, does your util allow that time to be changed?
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
  3.    #3  
    No, sorry, neither I don't know if and when the Treo does a network time sync. In Prefs, Date and Time there is a check about network time. I don't know what its doing there. But you could use 2PlayMe to schedule your own network time sync. Once a week or such with selectable time.
    Have you btw. tried PalmInternals to see what app schedules an alarm at 12:09 am?

Regards
    Henk
    Meta, yeah I've tried PalmInternals, but can't make heads or tails of the results it outputs.... although I see no mention of a 12:09 date stamp. It's a common problem, tho - there are threads on this board about it.
    Treo 300 (x2), 600 (x3), 650 (x6), 700p (ROM'd to 755p)
    My Custom Black-Tie 700p
    Sprint, 750 AT, Unl N/W @ 7pm, Unl Roaming/Power Vision/Pix/Txt/M2M, $46/mo.
    Lost Your Treo 300/600/650/680/700/750 CD? Download them here.
  5.    #5  
    Ok, I see. I have no clue about it too. Haven't ever noticed it on my device.