Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes the buttons on my 700P just don't want to work. The most common one is I'll be talking on the phone for awhile then hit the center button to disconnect the call but it seems like most of the time I have to hit it twice because it doesn't always work the first time. Today I ended up on the phone for an extra 30 minutes until I looked down and noticed it was still connected

The second way this usually happens is when the Treo is off and I try to turn it back on. Sometimes I'll have to hit the power button or one of the other buttons three or four times to get it to come on. Then today it wouldn't come on at all no matter how many times I hit the buttons. I finally took the battery out for a few seconds then it turned on when I put the battery back in.
    I've noticed that too on the 700p. Same programs were just single-touch on the 650 and 600...
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joad View Post
    I've noticed that too on the 700p. Same programs were just single-touch on the 650 and 600...

Yup... I see that too, especially with the Power button. I think it's an artifact of the Palm OS being "busy" (for the lack of better understanding) and not responding to the first (or sometimes second) press.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Yeah chalk me up for the power button not working occasionally. Especially when turning the 700p on. The other day it wouldn't turn on at all. Other times it takes 2-3 presses to turn on, or a 30second delay. Other times it works fine.
    WTF?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler