1.    #1  
    I've read the other thread in the bt section but found no definitive info...at least none that wasn't over my head.

I know many of the bt stereo headsets will not work with the 700p. I almost bought Plantronics Pulsar 590 Bluetooth Headset but discovered in another thread they are not supported for the 700p.

Does anyone know af any or all of the bt headsets that work with the 700p.
    I'm dreaming about riding my bike with no friggin wires. PLEASE someone!
    A simple list with a # rating added by each user would be great.
    Thanks.
    I have Motorola HT 820 bt headset with softick audio gateway 1.04. Work good for me I can listen to Ptune, internet radio, watch movie via orb.

Only quirk is when I have a phone call while I listen to the music I can answer a call and talk on the bt headset fine but when I'm done it wouldn't switch back to music I have to go to SAG and switch it to internal and remote again. Not a big deal for me since when I listen to the music I don't expect much call anyway.

As far as sound quality go the music sound really good and voice call sound ok too (eventhough it sound like the voice of your other party floating in your head because voice came from both left and right ear) mic on motorola HT820 work awesome I don't have to speak any louder than I would on my treo 700p mic.

By the way people will look at you though if you walk down the street and talking with someone via you Motorola headset ( it seem like you listen to the music but mumble something to yourself : )

my .02
    Do you notice that the songs tend to skip in and out occasionally? I find that this happends to me too often, especially when I am outside.

I live in chicago and was thinking that it might be getting other interferance walking on the street. I cannot be sure but if i remember correctly when i first tried it in my appartment i didn't notice any skips.

And yes people do look at you funny when your walking with one of these and talking on the phone. It happened to me today for the first time. It's funny, you would think with the widespread use of wireless and bluetooth cell phone equipment that people would be a little less shocked by it.

One other problem I have is that when I answer a call while using Ptunes throught the bluetooth headset and end the call my treo 650 seems to always freeze. Leaving me with the only option to reset! and that sucks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RX-Heven View Post
    I've read the other thread in the bt section but found no definitive info...at least none that wasn't over my head.

I know many of the bt stereo headsets will not work with the 700p. I almost bought Plantronics Pulsar 590 Bluetooth Headset but discovered in another thread they are not supported for the 700p.

Does anyone know af any or all of the bt headsets that work with the 700p.
    I'm dreaming about riding my bike with no friggin wires. PLEASE someone!
    A simple list with a # rating added by each user would be great.
    Thanks.

so is your output REAL stereo., or just dual mono?

if this is stereo, im off to the store lol I hate wires