Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I searched all over the forums for a solution to this problem and found nothing:

Whenever I try to play a stream with blazer, instead of the usual "would you like to save/ open file" message, i get a "Your device does not support this filetype. Do you want to download to your card?"

I never got this message before. I have a Cingular branded Treo 650, and using Pocketunes 3.1.6 Deluxe.

Also, when I try to download a .prc file it gives me the same message.

I searched the knoledge base at Pocket-Tunes.com and there's a similar problem listed, but it involves Docs2Go 8, wich I don't have installed.

I uninstalled all Blazer files not in ROM, and cleared all preferences but it's not working. Anyone have an idea before I Hard Reset and install everything from scratch?
    I've never owned a "regular" phone, and never will.

Handspring Visorphone, Handspring Treo 180, Handspring Treo 600, PalmOne Treo 650....
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I tought it was an issue with Blazer/Preferences, but it was easier than that. The solution to the problem was to just unistall PTunes and reinstall. I guess I had a corrupted PTunes.prc; I dowloaded the update OTA.

Anyone having this problem can try this 'fix'.
    I've never owned a "regular" phone, and never will.

Handspring Visorphone, Handspring Treo 180, Handspring Treo 600, PalmOne Treo 650....