1.    #1  
    I was playing around with the 700 before I sync'ed up all the data from my 600 and I saw the 'Techno Treo' ringtone and had it selected for all my incoming calls. After I hotsync'ed it is gone as well as the other new ringtones. Any idea how to get them back?
    You probably synced your old Midi ringtones database so the ones don't show. One way would be to use Filez to delete the midi ringtones files and then open the Sounds app to get the new one. But that would delete any ringtones you added. If you have them as seperate midi files, you could just reinstall them.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    These are just the ringtones that come with the 700. I don't have midi files for them. How would I restore them?
    That was what I was saying, if you delete the Midi ringtones file on the 700p you have right now, then the default midi ringtones files will be used instead and it will contain all the original 700p ringtones. What you might lose is any ringtones you added to the 600 which was transferred from the sync. If you have any midi you added to the 600 and have the original midi files from when you added them, then your best course of action is to delete the midi ringtones file on the 700p and the midi ringtones file in the backup folder on your computer. Then you will have the original default 700p ringtones and you can add any to that.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  5.    #5  
    Ahh, got it. What's the name of the file?