1.    #1  
    Well I love the phone and love my car, but being a previous PPC-6700 owner that worked flawlessly in my lexus, the 700wx does some wierd things, I get a Bluetooth connection successful message on-screen in my lexus when the car starts up, I check the bt icon on the phone and it shows white meaning it connected, and I can make phone calls no problem, but after a couple minutes of the phone sitting idle in the car, the phone will disconnect from the car and doesnt even notify me of the disconnect.. reconnecting the phone becomes a major PIA. I checked the lexus website and they state the 700w is a compatible handset with the vehicle, so I dont know if this is a palm issue or a lexus issue? any ideas?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Bump.
    This exact same thing is happening with my GS 300. My 650 worked flawlesly. Anyone have any ideas here???
    my bluetooth all of a sudden doesn't work.. it worked perfectly for a month.. now it just disconnects .. is350
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    the key is to do the regular setup and after you put in the passcode... make a phone call with your phone... then it will connect
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)