1.    #1  
    Hello All,

Does anyone know how to make the color-coded categories syncronize back and forth during a HotSync? I have the colors set the same for categories on my phone and in Outlook, but if I give a meeting a category in either Outlook or Calendar on my Treo the color will not transfer to the opposite divece. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bryce
    I don't think it will transfer the color because, if you notice, on the handheld, the category is color-coded while in outlook, the "label" is color coded. I don't think the calendar brings over the Label from Outlook at all.
    Thanks for this answer. I had wondered about this myself. Maybe a WM5 device will give me the ability to have consistent color coding in my calendar.
    Not sure if you're interested in switching apps, but Agendus for Palm OS coupled with Agendus for Windows does a great job at color codin calendars both on the PC and the Palm device. I believe you can do trial versions of each.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTwichell View Post
    Hello All,

Does anyone know how to make the color-coded categories syncronize back and forth during a HotSync?...
    Just set auto-formatting in outlook, setting colors to match catogory colors on the treo.

G