1.    #1  
    It looks like it's geared towards fashion users, but does it actually work well?

http://store.treocentral.com/content...9-32--1104.htm
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Bump

I am wondering how the BluePearl Head set works with the 700p.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Frydog

Treo 300 ----> Treo 600 ----> Treo 650 ----> Treo 700p ----> whats next???

www.lostorder.com (Gaming)
    www.big-hump.com (Hashing)
    Well this looks like an old topic.. but I just joined.. so I'm going to chime in... I purchased one... with the hopes of it working... and me being able to not only become a reseller, but to also "enhance" the faceplates after-market. I have tired it.. and it pretty much sucks! I have a 680.... and every time I want to use it... I have to re-enter the passkey..... the tech support is non-existent... the only reply I would ever get from them was to a "form" email that told me to explain in detail the nature of my problem. I have not had much chance to use it.. but the few times that I have.. the person on the other end has had a hard time hearing me but in the BT's defense.. they were on a crappy phone that has trouble with reception anyway. But on the plus side.. it is very comfortable to wear..... it comes with ear pieces that you can change ... it fits nicely in my ear without having to have the hook over the ear. And the talk time and standby time are amazing! I like the fact that it fits into a charger that you can charge.. and then take with you to charge on the go. I have charged it only once... and I've had it over a month. I am going to continue to try and use it.... but I would not recommend it... nor will I become a reseller. If you do decide to buy it.... make sure that wherever you buy it from has a return policy... I waited to long to get my money back... expensive lesson learned!