1.    #1  
    I cannot make any editorial comment about the quality or suitability of these headphones when paired with the Treo (but I suspect they'd work fine with Softick Audio Gateway).

Disclaimers aside, holy shiznit! $37 at buy.com

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...973&adid=17662

Added on edit: I read the fine print on the above-referenced page. The headphones are NOT stereo - they're binaural.
    Last edited by tdhood; 09/06/2006 at 09:16 AM.
    Binaural doesn't mean they aren't stereo. I'd be surprised to find any pair of headphones (not headset) that only brings in a mono signal. (unless I'm missing your point)

That aside, they get great reviews for their functionality except that it seems an incredibly high proportion of these headphones split down the middle of the headband after a few weeks of use. Read some reviews for more info.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    They are stereo, but how are those used with a Treo?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    They are stereo, but how are those used with a Treo?
    My guess is that you'd need Softick Audio Gateway, which adds A2DP functionality to the T650.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    They aren't bluetooth though...
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    "The Logitech Wireless Headphones for PC utilize the Bluetooth A2DP audio protocol to wirelessly stream audio from your computer."

Don't get what you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by tdhood View Post
    The headphones are NOT stereo
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    They aren't headphones either. In fact, I'm not convinced they even exist....
    You can get even cheaper price from other online store.

I ordered the white version for 29 shipped. BTW Logitech is dumping them. The arm can easily snap in two. If it does Logitech is not replacing them, they will just refund you.

They are A2DP headphones. Go look for the review and you will see the bluetooth adopter .
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7 View Post
    I ordered the white version for 29 shipped.
    Do you think the headband could be fortified with something? Fiber glass? Epoxy?
    Quote Originally Posted by RawsonDR View Post
    Do you think the headband could be fortified with something? Fiber glass? Epoxy?
    A lot of tapes I guess. Don't really want to do it. I only plan to use it for ski. I think people have done mod on it I just haven't checked out the message board yet.