1.    #1  
    So I have Versamail and trying out Chatter and Snappermail to see what I like better. (I'm picky and can't decide - like aspects of all three - of course no one has everything like I like it...LOL).

But something weird is happening:

I have both my home and business email accounts forwarded to my gmail account. I have Versa, Chatter, and Snapper all set up to pull my gmail off (which will of course grab email for all three accounts). But the weird thing is, none of the apps pull off all the email... and no, it is not mutually exclusive, (e.g., chatter pulls off email #1 and #2, which then makes them unavailable to snapper or versa, etc...)... the emails all overlap... I have some email that gets pulled off by all three apps, some email that only two apps will retrieve, and some email that will only get pulled off by one email app. Furthermore, this has nothing to do with the gmail/home/business accounts, as my email across all three apps overlaps in terms of the originating server the email came from (gmail/home/business).

So in other words, there seems to be no rhyme or reason to determine what mail gets pulled off by which app. What I can say is that so far NONE of the email apps pull off ALL the email from my GMail.

Anyone have any clue why this would be?

Weird I know. And I know there may be no solution. Just thought I'd give it a shot.
    Gmail is a very flaky POP3 client; I'd guess the problem is there.

Marc
    It's definitely a gmail issue, not chatter. I have the same issue. Like Marx said gmail is flaky, I sometimes get it, sometimes don't.
    Jimmie Geddes
  4.    #4  
    Yep. That's what I figured. Oh well.

Marc, is there any way for Chatter to check email other than accessing Quicksync in the menu? I am new to all this stuff, butu one of the things I like about versa and snapper is the little 'get mail' buttons on the main screen rather than accessing it via the two key presses of <menu> <S>... just curious.

And will Chatter ever allow for display of images in email? Neither of the other two do either, but was just wondering... maybe if that could be set up as a filter... for example, allow images in emails from these addresses (like trusted sites and such). Again, just curious.

Heck, for all I know that is all already there and I just don't know...LOL
    in Chatter, under preferences, buttons - you can assign the mail button to "quick sync all"

by the way, Chatter is awesome.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    You can use menu-S for QuickSync.

Marc