Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    got the battery in.

any specific tests you all would like me to run which I can compare to the OEM one?

The battery seems to be a *TAD* larger than the OEM battery, thought it may actually just be the label on the boxwave one is not as well attached to the battery, making it a little difficult to fit the battery into the treo.
    update:

phone has been unplugged for about 4 hours, battery is @ 92%. This is with probably 10-20 minutes of phone calls so far, and an exchange email account setup for push email.

If someone has suggestions on a better method of testing, let me know!
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybert View Post
    update:

phone has been unplugged for about 4 hours, battery is @ 92%. This is with probably 10-20 minutes of phone calls so far, and an exchange email account setup for push email.

If someone has suggestions on a better method of testing, let me know!
    Thaks for keeping us posted.

I basically would be interested in how well it holds up under "normal use" during the next couple days compared to the battery that came with your Treo.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    no problem..i'll keep you all updated. I may not be the best person to do this though, as I do not really use the phone that much. The OEM battery lasted me through the day. Only reason I bought the extended was because I am starting a new job that requires a lot of traveling, and it would be nice to send emails/light web surfing on the phone when I'm stuck in the airport without goign and paying $15 or whatever rediculous charge airports charge for wireless these days.

Currently: 2:33pm, 87%.
    I received this battery a couple of days ago. I consider myself a heavy user. Today, I've streamed a radio station for about an hour, updated my pocket express account twice and been on the phone for about 45 minutes. My email is also polled every two hours and my bluetooth connection to my headset has been constant. Battery is at 47%. I charged it last night and I use it for my alarm, so battery was essentially charged.

To do a fair test, I suppose I would have to replace my battery with the old and see if the performance is truly better. It seems to last longer, but I'll have a better idea once I try the old.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12