1.    #1  
    Anyone using this for email / wireless sync? Just curious on your feedback? Thanks.
    Wow that is funny you should ask. I brought this up in the Sprint Business Connect post yesterday. I have used it during the trial and probably going to purchase it.

It works very well and integration is great (inot the Palm built-in) apps. My only real issue is the price!

It does full push sync OTA and supports tasks / memos unlike Sprint Biz Connect.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your reply. What about Subfolders - do they sync as well?
    Using the Sybase Pylon Anywhere branded version of this... Very good. Very expensive (although the sybase was priced less than the intellisync for the same thing definitely check that out).

Will not do subfolders on Exchange (they claim to be able to do that for domino which I do not have).

I use this in conjunction with ChatterEmail which is a much better mail client in every respect than their syncmail client. It will do subfolders easily. When we install Pylon we routinely delete syncmail and use it to sync PIM info. It gets along very well with ChatterEmail on the Treo.
  5.    #5  
    I tried installing Intellisync Wireless Express today, but I don't think is going to work for me. I planned on installing the redirector desktop software on our companies server (that is the only PC I have access to that is always on). But the Inellisync instructions say that I must log on with my own windows crudentials (not that of the server). Is this correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by mariog7 View Post
    I tried installing Intellisync Wireless Express today, but I don't think is going to work for me. I planned on installing the redirector desktop software on our companies server (that is the only PC I have access to that is always on). But the Inellisync instructions say that I must log on with my own windows crudentials (not that of the server). Is this correct?
    I tried IWEE when I first got a Treo and really wanted it to work but kept having problems with the redirector software. That experience and the abominable redirector software you get with a Blackberry convinced me that, well, half-measures avail us nothing.

My current brainwaves tell me to get a WM5 device to talk to my in-house Exchange Server 2003. If I had a bigger business I would think about getting a proper Blackberry Enterprise Server. If I had a smaller business I would go with an online service with Exchange sync or Goodlink or Blackberry Enterprise Server by the month.

My wallet tells me to be happy with my Treo 650.