1.    #1  
    I am attempting a custom ROM right now to make my 650 work with my new Infiniti M45. What I was told to do was replace the BT files in my Verizon ROM with the ones from the Sprint 1.13a update.

Here comes the question I downloaded the 1.13a update but it wants to use hot sync to put it on my 650. I don't want to do that right I want the files on my computer. So I do I do that? Can anyone help.

Thanks
    You run the win32 updater until it asks you to HotSync, then you go to the install folder, copy the files, and cancel the the updater without ever HotSyncing. Then you use the T3 program to create a base ROM image from the files you stole from the updater.

Someone should really write a very prominently featured article on the wiki about how to use Google and the search function....

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode View Post

Someone should really write a very prominently featured article on the wiki about how to use Google and the search function....
    Perhaps you should write it since you continually harp on the subject. I googled the subject and did not find the relevant info that you posted.

Perhaps you should also write in Wiki about proper forum etiquette. While we all dislike responding frequently to the SAME question over and over, and do hope that people use search functionality, both within this forum and via google, yahoo, etc., forums also serve to save people time an effort when someone can share 60 seconds of their valuable knowledge and save some uninformed user 2 hours of searching.
    If it's not frozen, don't try and thaw it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenLoad View Post
    Perhaps you should write it since you continually harp on the subject. I googled the subject and did not find the relevant info that you posted.

Perhaps you should also write in Wiki about proper forum etiquette. While we all dislike responding frequently to the SAME question over and over, and do hope that people use search functionality, both within this forum and via google, yahoo, etc., forums also serve to save people time an effort when someone can share 60 seconds of their valuable knowledge and save some uninformed user 2 hours of searching.
    Thank you FrozenLoad!

I did search on google and use the search feature here. I understand I don't know everything but sometimes its hard to narrow down a search and easier to post.

But just as an update I was able to extract the BT files from my Verizon ROM and switch them with the update from Sprints 1.13a and my Verizon 650 works perfect in my new M45!