1.    #1  
    It's easy to forget one's Treo650 in one's car in the hot Texas summer. A couple of times, after retrieving the Treo, I had trouble getting the backlight to come back on, although the Treo did recover. I'm wondering, though, whether the maximum brightness might have been reduced.

Could that be possible? Does anyone have any experience with leaving their Treo in a hot car?
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    It's easy to forget one's Treo650 in one's car in the hot Texas summer. A couple of times, after retrieving the Treo, I had trouble getting the backlight to come back on, although the Treo did recover. I'm wondering, though, whether the maximum brightness might have been reduced.

Could that be possible? Does anyone have any experience with leaving their Treo in a hot car?
    The battery can get pretty hot in a high temperature environment, in which case the screen goes black until it's cooled off. I would usually take it out and cool it off then put it back in. For the treo to be happy, it needs to be in a dry, cool place.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600kings View Post
    The battery can get pretty hot in a high temperature environment, in which case the screen goes black until it's cooled off. I would usually take it out and cool it off then put it back in. For the treo to be happy, it needs to be in a dry, cool place.
    So it's the battery that is affected, and not the screen?