1.    #1  
    i've been visorless for about a year after breaking mine. i'm about to finally get it fixed, and i'm hunting down hacks and apps so i'm prepared.

there's one i can't find-

its a hack that lets you hold your stylus down on an app's icon, and it would bring up a display that lets you change category, beam it, delete it, and see other info.

does anyone remember this one?

-Ryan
    I never saw this hack but you might want to try Launch'em by Synergy Solutions. It's a replacement launcher program and you can get a lot of this info by using their builtin "gadgets". Also, they are currently beta testing a new version which works on a Prism so it should work on your Visor.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Originally posted by gthyb
    i've been visorless for about a year after breaking mine. i'm about to finally get it fixed, and i'm hunting down hacks and apps so i'm prepared.

there's one i can't find-

its a hack that lets you hold your stylus down on an app's icon, and it would bring up a display that lets you change category, beam it, delete it, and see other info.

does anyone remember this one?

-Ryan
    Not sure on this, but I believe it's called QuickHack. If you are planning on using the built-in launcher, I recommend you use Launcher III. It has drag and drop ability to beam, delete and change category (Which is what you are looking for).
    so does silverscreen (drag and drop to beam, info, catagory, delete) and it looks better
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?
  5.    #5  
    well, last time i tried silver screen, it seemed slow and bulky. i've only heard good things, so when i get my visor back, i'll give it another try