Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97 View Post
    It does not integrate with your Palm Address Book, Calendar or Versamail.
    Joe
    I can access my contacts stored on my palm with BC. There is a 'Search In' option that you have to change to Palm Address Book.

Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    I never have this problem. Makre sure the PC that has the BC desktop software is not using a Cached connectioned to the Exchange Server.

If you open up outlook on this machine... Go to Tools/Email Accounts..
    View or Change existing email accounts->Next

Pick your Account from the list and click Change.

Make sure "Use Cached Exchange Mode" is unchecked.

This is the most likely cause.

Does this happen when using the web interface?
    Daaaang! That did it! Thanks a lot mogulman
    I've noticed that when I use Buiness Connection that it re-maps my buttons. What should be the 'SMS' button now becomes the 'BC" app. I switch it back to 'Messaging' in 'Prefs' only to have it switch back again to BC. Really annoying. Anyone else having this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by mark3397 View Post
    I've noticed that when I use Buiness Connection that it re-maps my buttons. What should be the 'SMS' button now becomes the 'BC" app. I switch it back to 'Messaging' in 'Prefs' only to have it switch back again to BC. Really annoying. Anyone else having this problem?
    Is this on a Treo 700p?

I don't have this problem. Then again I have BC set up as the app that opens when I press the email button on my phone. I have Messaging set up as the app that opens when I press Option+Email.

I just tried changing the email button from BC to Messaging and the button opened up the SMS messaging app. I even opened BC manually, then pressed the email button and it opened Messaging.

BC can take over your calendar button. You can change this within the BC application.
    Is this on a Treo 700p?

I don't have this problem. Then again I have BC set up as the app that opens when I press the email button on my phone. I have Messaging set up as the app that opens when I press Option+Email.

I just tried changing the email button from BC to Messaging and the button opened up the SMS messaging app. I even opened BC manually, then pressed the email button and it opened Messaging.

BC can take over your calendar button. You can change this within the BC application.
    Yes, it opens up 'Messaging' the first time. I think it re-maps it when it updates. I can't keep BC on Option+Email. It's frustrating.

I know about the calendar and it works just fine.
    I don't know..it isn't happening to me. I just synced my BC. Then I hotsynced with my PC. It still held the messaging APP on the email button. Not sure what you mean about updating.

Are you running the latest version on the Palm OS?
    I don't know..it isn't happening to me. I just synced my BC. Then I hotsynced with my PC. It still held the messaging APP on the email button. Not sure what you mean about updating.

Are you running the latest version on the Palm OS?
    That's the version I have.

Ok, here's an update. If I make 'Messaging' take Option+Email - everything stays the same, nothing remaps, so far.
    BTW...for those of you that want to add Business Connection... The URL is:

http://bc.sprintpcs.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12