1.    #1  
    My 700p keeps freezing. It has had the same software on it or more than a week with no issues, and now all of a sudden it is freezing up while it is off. When I go to use it, it does not respond to any button presses. It requires a hard reset. I tried an erase / restore. The first time resulted in an endless reset loop. The second time, I restored my apps one at a time and was able to get it to function. It is still freezing randomly when off. It seems like it does it when I am in the basement or another area where it may go into roaming mode. Any ideas?

-Randy
    How about holding the button for a few seconds - chances are it is an application that is utilizing the Treo's resources doing something in the background. Do you have any apps like ChatterEmail?

Ben
    My 700p occasionally freezes on occasions and won't wake up immediately. It is somewhat dependant on the first button I push - if I try to initiate my Treo by using Blazer (I have a button mapped to Blazer) then it sometimes takes a good thirty seconds to initiate the screen. During this time no other buttons respond either. Hopefully this issue will be addressed with the anticipated Firmware upgrade...