1.    #1  
    I am wondering if there is any available Palm OS applications that work with the 700p to do the following 3 things:

• Index of Catholic with descriptions
    • Holy day information that interfaces with the built-in calendar app
    • App that brings up the liturgy for each weeks.

I am looking for these apps with a particular Roman Catholic emphasis.

Any help woudl be appreciated.
    So, the Devil has an interest in the Catholic Church.
    Just call me Berd.
    A search on Catholic at palmgear.com brings up a number of applications. Having no formal Catholic experience I am unqualified to evaluate whether they meet your requirements.
    If you sync with Outlook, I believe you can add holidays into your calendar which will then show up on your Treo calendar app. Not sure if this helps and I can't help you with the other two. Sorry.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  5.    #5  
    there must be an app, that's not outdated that inputs holy days in to the calendar. I just can't find it....