1.    #1  
    Hi all
    I need to cancel MobiTV since its novelty wore off. Also, every time I launch it, it reboots my treo. The instructions to cancel service say that I need to do it within the app but obviously, I can't run it w/o a reboot. Can anyone help me? I've looked in My Content Manager but it's not in there, since I assume its because I bought it straight from the site and not from Sprint.

Help!
    M
    Last edited by michelle; 09/03/2006 at 03:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Hi all
    I need to cancel MobiTV since its novelty wore off. Also, every time I launch it, it reboots my treo. The instructions to cancel service say that I need to do it within the app but obviously, I can't run it w/o a reboot. Can anyone help me? I've looked in My Content Manager but it's not in there, since I assume its because I bought it straight from the site and not from Sprint.

Help!
    M
    Michelle, here's one address and phone number. I know I have spoken with them once or twice. Let me see if I can find the mail link? Back in a minute

Jerry G.
    Hi all

Help!
    M
    they have responded to my email before!

techsupport@handmark.com
    Hi all

Help!
    M
    Hi Michelle,
    Here is another number for Handmark
    214 E. College St.
    Grapevine, TX
    817-421-9000 (got this from Dir Asst program) I will try on demand now.
    NO results with "On Demand"
    Have a good day!
  5.    #5  
    thanks. wish me luck...
    When you purchased it from Handmark, you created an account with your email address as User ID. Just go to handmark.com, log-in and within your account you can cancel. Very easy.
  7.    #7  
    Awesome, just did that. Problem solved. Thank you!