1.    #1  
    How long does your battery generally last you on your 600? I generally use my phone off and on each day for IM, email, phone, and internet, and it seems that by the evening my battery is always around 30%. At night it is hooked up to my computer via a sync/charge USB cable (my house charger got fried somehow and I just dont have the money to buy a new one.) or if I forget I have to charge it with a car charger while I'm in my truck at work.

I'm not sure whether the battery life is just low because it is an old phone (I got it via ebay so I'm not sure what its life was like before I got it) or could it be due to how I'm having to charge it? I've temporarily gone back to my Sony Ericsson z500a to let my treo "rest" this weekend, but I dunno how much good that'll actually do.

Any opinions?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    30% at the end of the day is not that long. Mine lasted 1.5 years before the battery had to be replaced. Ben
  3.    #3  
    So do you think that its on its last legs?
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    With a DEAD battery will the phone work if connected to a charger? Mine will not do anything on or off the charger

Sorry to Jack your thread