Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    What's new in version 11.03
    Improvements
    • Corrected Birthdays & Anniversaries disappearing with certain steps
    • Improved Attendee synchronization with Outlook
    • Resolved stability issue occurring under certain circumstances in Today View with Alarm Slot showing
    • Resolved stability issue when setting meeting from template causing failures on certain Treo smartphones
    • Resolved stability issue when using/selecting certain icons sets after particular steps
    • Corrected "Resouce not found" error in localized versions when trying to use Templates
    • Corrected bitmaps on Dial & Mapping buttons disappearing in Power Search 411 after placing dpad focus on them
    • Corrected time corruption in Auto Update set time dialog if choosing 'No Time'
    • Resolved stability issue in Power Search 411 (Business Search) when attempting to add results to Contacts
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Any takers?
    This time I'll wait for one of you blokes to report the bugs and crashes first
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Yeah, the last upgrade was a real stinker, I suggest you keep an eye on their support forum to see how this one smells

Honestly, 11.01 has been working very well for me.
    eKeith, good move
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Ok, with only a few minor bugs reported and even a positive comment about 11.03 on the Agendus Forums, I bit the bullet and all seems well so far...
    So far so good here.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    In case you guys didn't notice, with this update there is now an Agendus Premium (with the SMS meeting invitation and SSL email) which appears to be a free upgrade for existing users.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker View Post
    In case you guys didn't notice, with this update there is now an Agendus Premium (with the SMS meeting invitation and SSL email) which appears to be a free upgrade for existing users.
    Thanks, I didn't realize that.
    I'm not really interested in Agendus Mail but the SMS meeting invitations sound cool...
    V11.03 was released along with the Premier Edition (it is Premier just to clarify) and the sms invitations on Friday. Premier Edition will be formally announced later and it might be free for now but it won't be for long. Because of the need to get Mail and Pro working together before Premier could be released - Premier was just posted to the web page on 9/2 as well.....quietly.

It seems to be working fairly well as a plug in enhancement. It was talked about during the beta of v11 but wasn't widespread conversation that it was coming so get it while you can.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Thanks Moose!
    The Attendees Module looks quite useful for me and my team of mobile professionals. I've downloaded it and will give it a shot.
    Thanks to Iambic for the free upgrade!
    I really don't want Agendus Mail, as I have my own mail program. 700k wasted, but sending an attendance notice requires it?

Are they going to "fix" this in the future you think, moose?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    I really don't want Agendus Mail, as I have my own mail program. 700k wasted, but sending an attendance notice requires it?

Really? That's a bummer and deal breaker for me... I'll stick with the Pro until this is changed.
    Yeah, I promptly deleted the Mail program and when I went to send out an invite to see how it worked it said it needed Agendus Mail.

BTW, I made sure that the "Programs" setting in the preferences had my email program listed, not Agendus Mail.
    How do I get the Premier edition? I am eligible for it, but the upgrade link keeps taking me to the upgrade page and not the download page.
    Thanks,
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by RSGMOOSE View Post
    V11.03 was released along with the Premier Edition (it is Premier just to clarify) and the sms invitations on Friday. Premier Edition will be formally announced later and it might be free for now but it won't be for long. Because of the need to get Mail and Pro working together before Premier could be released - Premier was just posted to the web page on 9/2 as well.....quietly.

It seems to be working fairly well as a plug in enhancement. It was talked about during the beta of v11 but wasn't widespread conversation that it was coming so get it while you can.
    Thanks, RSGMOOSE. I posted a few threads in the Agendus "Basic Usage" forum. Since you are a Treo user, I'd love to hear your feedback on these questions.

I doubt it.....but the way I think things will happen is massive changes to the mail component to increase it's staying on the device. Many user's don't use Iambic mail....but this might be a way to sway them back?

But we'll have to see how popular the Premier Edition becomes before I can say that Iambic won't look at allowing the invite module to work with another mail program.

And that being said - image the headaches that would cause, who's program is at fault when an sms invite doesn't go through and all of the legal issues.
    Moose Man
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Thanks, RSGMOOSE. I posted a few threads in the Agendus "Basic Usage" forum. Since you are a Treo user, I'd love to hear your feedback on these questions.
    I'll try and get over there and see them - later this evening. Back to the real job for now.

AcousticBiker Update:

I looked in over at Iambic - didn't post over there because your specific question to me was here.

The auto update - it's in the BT (bugtrack) to add the capability to say "when" it updates. It pretty much does it at midnight but that's not consistent depends upon the carrier.

The issue of the dialing the additional numbers - that is not an Agendus issue. Agendus does use the same database as Contacts and is therefore limited to it's structure with regards to dialing. The more digits function is strictly available off of the favorites.

I also looked back to a feature request regarding trips and flights. Trips is somewhat a work in progress because different users are asking for so much to be included. We've got people now that want to include certain "project" icons etc into the program.

The best thing I can tell you is my time has been limited over at Iambic as in IFTM member for the last 90 days and it will still be for various professional reasons at my real job.

If you post over there and don't seem to think you are getting a valid response or timely one - then send me a Private Message with a link to your thread and I'll jump in.

V11.03 seems to be really stable with only a few people having some issues which are usually isolated to specific settings and are fixable with minor tweaks to those settings. However, many Iambic naysayer's will dispute my last comment.

I can only say that Iambic is listening and although continues with their upgrade practices that are not well received by some - the program is the only one out there that is constantly changing and adding feature sets while still using the native Palm databases, mostly. This segeway into Trips, SMS attendees and some other functions are causing the program to start to create a lot of databases outside of the normal databases.
    Last edited by RSGMOOSE; 09/05/2006 at 04:21 PM.
    Moose Man
    Quote Originally Posted by RSGMOOSE View Post
    I doubt it.....but the way I think things will happen is massive changes to the mail component to increase it's staying on the device. Many user's don't use Iambic mail....but this might be a way to sway them back?

But we'll have to see how popular the Premier Edition becomes before I can say that Iambic won't look at allowing the invite module to work with another mail program.

And that being said - image the headaches that would cause, who's program is at fault when an sms invite doesn't go through and all of the legal issues.
    Can't they just send the SMS through the Treo system, in the case of the phone being a Treo?

I tried Iambic Mail once and was pretty underwhelmed. They'd have to come a long way to match any of the other competitors.
    Can't they just send the SMS through the Treo system, in the case of the phone being a Treo?

I tried Iambic Mail once and was pretty underwhelmed. They'd have to come a long way to match any of the other competitors.

Perhaps that could be done but the Premier Edition is bundled with mail for reasons that the engineers wanted, I guess.

Now the real trick would be for it to send the Invite via an Outlook Exchange sever connection rather than SMS but that's not on the radar, either.
    Moose Man
    I'm waiting for version 11.04 before I do anything else.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast