1.    #1  
    I am thinking of getting a 700p, what are my options for syncing over the air with exchange. I understand that Activesync is available for Versamail. How well does it work? How about chattermail? I saw some references here that it would soon support contacts and calendar, has this happened?

Thanks

Jeff
    Versamail 3.5 does ota sync of email, contacts, calendar. Chatter handles email sync to your server - slick - but no PIM modules yet. Waiting.

That's it on the PalmOS side as far as I know. Search here on TC for 500 threads on this, 300 of which were me asking again and again for a solution

Your other solution is a WM5 device which does all and everything. Hence my interest in the upcoming 750.
  3. ayn
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    My company's IT dept setup NotifyLink for Exchange (Scalix actually) sync, PIM stuff works well, I hate their email client, but it does the job...
    Verizon Treo 700p w/ Martin Fields and Best Skin Ever film (sold)
    I'm using VersaMail with the 4smarphone service to sync my data and it works pretty well. Once Chattermail comes out with a PIM add on then I will look to switch since VersaMail is limited in the emails it can sync (up to 30 days). I wish the Treo 700w had the RAM the 700wx did since I had a lot of good email/pim apps and could sync without much issue.

Still the Treo 700p is doing what I need and it doesnt need a soft reset 10 times a day.