1.    #1  
    I have a client with a Treo and Windows Mobile. When he is on a call he is able to accept the second call. Once he is on the second call he claims there is no way for him to switch between to the two calls or merge the two calls. I assume that there should be a key he could press, but he can't find it. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Jon
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by provelocity View Post
    I have a client with a Treo and Windows Mobile. When he is on a call he is able to accept the second call. Once he is on the second call he claims there is no way for him to switch between to the two calls or merge the two calls. I assume that there should be a key he could press, but he can't find it. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Jon
    if you hit the green button while on the call, it should show an option for "flash".. sometimes (not sure when and why), its one of the soft-keys as well. that will let you switch back and forth between calls.

as for 3-way, I am not sure you can 3-way two incoming calls, I know if you are on a call, and then hit the green button (and do flash again), you should be able to dial another number.. I also believe you can go back into the contact and select a new person and dial.. that would conference it too..
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your reply.

Jon