Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I am just wondering if there is a program out there to "tweak" the volume. I really like this phone (treo 700p) but the volume seems a little on the weak side. With the money you pay for these phones you would think they would be just a little louder. I also like to convert some of my music files to ringtones, so that may be the problem with the downloads and conversion, but it seemed to me that there is a program out there that would increase the volume as you are converting it but I have seemed to forgotten what the name is or even where I found it before, so if anyone has any ideas please reply. I have tried checking the downloads area but not sure on what to search for. I have a Sanyo mm5600 that is louder than the treo so is this just something I will have to deal with or is there something out there to increase the volume?
    Quote Originally Posted by cbr5150 View Post
    I am just wondering if there is a program out there to "tweak" the volume. I really like this phone (treo 700p) but the volume seems a little on the weak side. With the money you pay for these phones you would think they would be just a little louder. I also like to convert some of my music files to ringtones, so that may be the problem with the downloads and conversion, but it seemed to me that there is a program out there that would increase the volume as you are converting it but I have seemed to forgotten what the name is or even where I found it before, so if anyone has any ideas please reply. I have tried checking the downloads area but not sure on what to search for. I have a Sanyo mm5600 that is louder than the treo so is this just something I will have to deal with or is there something out there to increase the volume?
    I think VolumeCare might be the item you are looking for. There have been some problems, but all in all, people seem quite satisfied with it. I use it for what appears to be precisely the job you seek to accomplish (If I read you correctly, ringer volume control) and am happy with it. Do not mistake this for ProfileCare which is put out by the same company.

Welcome and Good Luck!