1.    #1  
    Hotsync states that Outlook 2007 isn't supported. Does anyone know a link for a patch? Does one exist? Tried MS, and Palm...too painful to mention and after hours, nada.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    The people at Chapura have released new version of PocketMirror Standard 4.2 that claim support Outlook 2007 for Treo 650 and Treo 700p. I do not have the Outlook 2007 beta to verify that claim
    I have been using OU07 with chapura 4.0.2 not 4.2 for a while now. remeber docs to go does not work with office 2007
    Treoing & Loving it
    Is it me or is Outlook 2007 kinda slow, and a memory hog on the PC? i had it installed in my pc at home and my laptop they are decent machines, 2.3ghz 500megs ram, but outlook 2007 seems to lag on both machines
    Outlook 2007 is slow and is a memory hog I am running a 3.2 with 2gb ram and have uninstalled office 2007, it just seems to run too slow.
    Device -> 700p
    The device grave yard:
    Newton MP120 -> Newton MP 130 -> Newton 2100 -> Nino 320 -> Palm IIIc -> Visor Prism -> Kyocera 6035 -> Dell X5 -> Dell X3i ->Treo 650
    gotcha, thank god i was wondering what the hell is wrong with this thing, same thing with Windows Vista i had the beta installed and this this just sucks, no drivers for anything, its just bad.
    Rick and edofloat,

Althought we have to say Outlook 2007 and Vista are betas, I agree, they are scheduled to come out pretty soon and neither are close to being ready. Drivers, stability, security, 3rd party HW and sft support? None of it is there.

I hate to say it as I sound like a zeolot, but SLED 10 - www.novell.com/linux is the answer. I love it. Much better stuff. It's not going to fix your syncing issue though....