1.    #1  
    In response the the many requests for an armband to secure a Treo during workouts, running etc, we are plaesed to announce the availability of the Sportsband to fit Palm Treo 600, 650 & 700.

For limited time, we will be shipping this item for US$19.99 shipped & will uding a free audio adapter.

www.itzkitz.com
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Please check your private messages.

Edit: Great service. Thanks!
    Last edited by 4ster; 09/01/2006 at 02:05 PM.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    The website was so slow I gave up trying to look at it. I don't think it is my internet connection as all the other sites I'm hitting tonight are jumpin...
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    The website was running fine for me, but I couldn't find it. I'm giving up, too excited about my phone running great (check out my other posts).
    Try this one, I drilled down into it, the site is a bit clunky to find the sports band but here it is: (I think assuming the link works)

https://secure.itzkitz.com/catalog_t...products_id=40
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Thanks. Just a little bit of scrolling around. It was late, I was tired.

Looks good though. I'm not sure how the Treo would react to the movement and shocks, but there seems to be a high demand for it. Maybe I'll get that instead of an iPod, for now.

Just a question, what are those "silos" on the left of the Treo in the pics? Something to wrap the cord up with? It looks like two long elastic holding things, like for a pen or something.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Does this sportsband allow for use of the headphone adapter?
    Obscura
    Any reviews yet? How does it attach to your arm?
    I ordered one of these and it works great. Been using it at the gym for a week and no complaints. It cost $19 and the shipping from Hong Kong was included. Recieved it in just 5 days. An audio adapter is included with it also. The website is a little slow, but it's worth the wait. Here's a link directly to it.

https://secure.itzkitz.com/catalog_t...products_id=40
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I ordered one of these for my wife and received it last week. She's worked out a couple of times with it and is very pleased. The enclosure for the Treo is very tight so there's not much chance of the Treo coming out accidentally. It has a hole in the bottom for plugging in your headphones. My wife is still getting used to exercising with the Treo on her arm, but she loves it, especially since she has access to the screen & keyboard.
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}